YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm Test - Ploxerdon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monoman01

monoman01

Dorm Test - Ploxerdon Fl8ctyn

Dorm Test - Ploxerdon Ta3ASkA

Dorm Test - Ploxerdon HwqqjTc

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 1850

Duel Record : 2-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test - Ploxerdon Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Dorm Test - Ploxerdon Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Sabriel
Deck: Malefic

Dorm Test - Ploxerdon Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Test - Ploxerdon   Dorm Test - Ploxerdon EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:05 am

Replays:
GAME 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4l416l
GAME 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3t2nv7
SINGLES GAME: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a2ljgi

MATCH: Tester - Chaos Ninjas
Testee - Zombie Sworns

Lost match x-x-x = 0 points

Match deck contruction: 18/20
Match Performance: 19/25

Construction comments:
Overall a very good zombie sworn build, have rarely seen these 2 go together but the deck construction seemed to be mostly there. Nice techs of Card Destruction and the Debris Dragon; I would say to take out Magical Mallet (I always personally thought it was a -1) and perhaps tech in a Patrician of Darkness which would work nicely with the Pyramid Turtles. Also you dont appear to run Gorz or Tragoedia, I would think one or both of these is a must in a deck like this.

Match Breakdown
Game 1:
A game wich was very much back and forth with a few missplays from either side it must be said. You opened with charge to get lyla to your hand and banished plague to summon chaos sorcerer (I thought you should save your plaguespreader for a later time but you wanted field control more). I summon shock master and missclick saving your face down zombie goblin a turn; however shock master does lock you down and so you are unable to use the effects of mezuki or any other monster. You use your grave well when you aren't beat with shockmaster and save yourself 2200 lifepoints by using Necros effect. You manage to get utopia out, and go on the offensive and you overlay for lavalval. I think you thought goblins effect would work with it, not entirely sure. I would have attacked for dmg first. However you had me on the verge as you manage to pop my entire backrow topping Dark Armed Dragon. Tragoedia was your downfall after your attack. By discarding White Dragon from my hand I had the field control with your Dark Armed Dragon, popping your 2 monsters gives me game one.

Game 2:
Again a very back and forth match, you top Chaos Sorcerer again and summon him But I counter with my set super transformation to bring out White Dragon Ninja. You have monster reborn for Chaos Sorcerer and use his effect to banish my white dragon and attack for some damage. Unfortunately for you however, I also topped quite well this game. With BLS and Reborn in my hand the game comes to my advantage and I am able to seal victory next turn, summoning BLS and Herioc Champion Excalibur to field and take the game to win the match!

Game 3:
N/A

SINGLE: Tester: Agents
Testee: Hero Fusion Gate

Lost Single: 0/5

Single deck construction: 15/20
Single performance: 13/15

Construction Comments:
I thought this was the weaker of your 2 decks, it would seem very heavily monster based (although you could argue you need this with Fusion Gate), I would put more stable spell/traps in. You run 3 super poly, 3 parrallel world and 3 polymerization which is just too much in this deck, along with Fusion Gate which should be your main card. You should maybe have 2 super poly, 1 parrallel and 2 polymerization, meaning that you have an extra 4 cards to play with (which may or may not be stable spells/traps). I don't think you need as many of the elemental hero cards, perhaps focus on 1 or 2 fusions which are more powerful than some of the others, the super polys could be used to get to those which you don't main cards in for.

Game Breakdown:
You use Prisma with my Doom on field but it gets you the monster you want to grave as cost and you end, you use hero gate to summon Rampant and then again to summon shining with 4100atk! All i can do is try to stall with a gorz, with nothing in hand i had to normal hyperion and use honest to get over it. Mirror force destroys my Hyperion and you have advantage. You summon escuridao but i counter with bottomless trap hole, leaving you with no cards in hand or field, both having to top, you got unlucky, i topped monster reborn and target my hyperion, you cannot recover and I win the game. A well fought match!

Different Deck: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

GRAND TOTAL: 70/100

Other comments: I think you got unlucky with some of the draws you had, keep working on perfecting both decks, you had me on the ropes at certain stages. I am sure if you retook with different decks then your grand total would be higher.

You will be joining Ra Yellow Dorm (JUST! - but I think deservedly) . You can strive to do better in your next test if you wish to take one! Wishing you all the best!

Last edited by monoman01 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monoman01

monoman01

Dorm Test - Ploxerdon Fl8ctyn

Dorm Test - Ploxerdon Ta3ASkA

Dorm Test - Ploxerdon HwqqjTc

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 1850

Duel Record : 2-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test - Ploxerdon Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Dorm Test - Ploxerdon Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Sabriel
Deck: Malefic

Dorm Test - Ploxerdon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Test - Ploxerdon   Dorm Test - Ploxerdon EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 pm

DP awarded, Dorm Assigned, topic locked!
Back to top Go down

Dorm Test - Ploxerdon
Page 1 of 1