YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm Test - JadenYuki12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monoman01

monoman01

Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 Fl8ctyn

Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 Ta3ASkA

Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 HwqqjTc

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 1850

Duel Record : 2-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Sabriel
Deck: Malefic

Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Test - JadenYuki12   Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 am

Replays:
GAME 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hntes1
GAME 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ogf1d
SINGLES GAME: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9adzdk

MATCH: Tester - Burning Knucklers
Testee - Gravekeepers

won match o-o-N/A= 10 points

Match deck contruction: 18/20
Match Performance: 22/25

Construction comments:
A bad matchup for me and overall a very solid Gravekeepers build. Really liked the tech of Malefic Stardust Dragon, although running 2 I would say is a bit overkill seeming as it will kind of be dead in hand. A few tips for this deck, You run 3 seven tools of bandit which I think is unneccessary, 1 or 2 at max, perhaps side a 3rd and use the space for more defensive cards such as another forbidden lance. At the moment it seems very much monster bias, I think you could cut some monsters and tech a few more cards in to give you that extra field control. Cards like Deck Devistation Virus and Eradicator are boss, I cannot see why you did not use these cards, as they would give you hand and field advantage, you could then tech in other cards such as Mind Crush for Overkill!

Match Breakdown

Game 1:
A back and forth game lasting well into 20 turns! Well fought although there were a couple of missplays from my side and 1 or 2 from yours too. Your set Guard and Necrovalley on field caused problems from turn 2 and I was constantly fighting my way back, I manage to summon Barbaric turn 7, although you have the hand advantage at this stage. Your stele brings your Gaurd back which again causes problems as you flip and return Barbaric to extra deck. I missplay next turn and leave you able to reconsolidate your field. You use your spys and your recruiters well to bring Descendant into play to destroy my field. With 0 cards in hand turn 19 and 1 card face up and a set royal tribute, you have the game sealed with a Malefic Stardust Dragon in hand!

Game 2:
A more one sided games, with you siding Kinetic Soldier giving me a suprise turn 2. I was able to deal with it with Compulsory, and attacked for damage with Barbaric. My compulsorys manage to keep your field clear for a time, however, a veiler in your hand is my downfall as I activate torrential tribute on a summon. Your hand advantage takes over and you are able to seal victory easily.

Game 3:
N/A

SINGLE: Tester: Ninja Chaos
Testee: Naturias

Lost Single: 0/5

Single deck construction: 15/20
Single performance: 11/15

Construction Comments:
This was the weaker of your 2 builds, I thought that a couple of the cards seemed dead most of the time (the 2 Doom Dozers). I would have put a Grandsoil in over them. The main focus on the deck should be Bamboo Shoot and the Naturia synchros, so it really needs things to help and protect it such as Double Summon and Forbidden Lance. Although weridly your deck seems more monster biased you drew badly which is fair enough, however I feel you should have more milling and drawing power in this deck. Perhaps make use of the graveyard more and use a Plant Engine + Card Trooper + Call of the haunted, I am not sure, but the balance of the deck didn't feel right in this duel. I did like the use of Burden however.

Game Breakdown:
You opened badly, and were fighting an uphill battle from the beginning. With hanzo and upstart in hand, and a set Ninjisu Super-Transformation, I had game control from beginning, even with 2 Burden face up I am able to seal victory with Photon Pap flipping your facedown and Blade Armor ninja.

Different Deck: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

GRAND TOTAL: 81/100

You will be joining RA yellow dorm!

Other comments: You have the ability to reach Obby next time! I thought your match deck was strong, your downfall was in your single game however. Look at the comments, and good luck on your next test if you wish to take one!

Last edited by monoman01 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 Fl8ctyn

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer

Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Test - JadenYuki12   Dorm Test - JadenYuki12 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:24 am

Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned, Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
https://ygoacademy.forumotion.co.uk

Dorm Test - JadenYuki12
Page 1 of 1