YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanted to ask how you found this academy

Go down 
+9
MarinaWings
ploxerdon
Fatz
Varandune
DrollBot
monoman01
Raijin
Lelou
Admin
13 posters

How did you find this Academy?
Google
I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_lcap19%I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 13 ]
Youtube
I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_lcap14%I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
Facebook
I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_lcap0%I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
KC
I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_lcap19%I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 13 ]
DN
I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_lcap14%I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
Another Forum
I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_lcap6%I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Friend
 19% [ 13 ]
Others
I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_lcap9%I wanted to ask how you found this academy I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 70

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I wanted to ask how you found this academy Fl8ctyn

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
I wanted to ask how you found this academy Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100I wanted to ask how you found this academy Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer

I wanted to ask how you found this academy Empty
PostSubject: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:29 am

Where did you first hear about YGOA, this information will help us attract more members..so let me know xD

Examples

Youtube (specify channel)
Forum (specify forum)
Google (specify search)

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by Shubz on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ygoacademy.forumotion.co.uk
Lelou

Lelou

I wanted to ask how you found this academy V26IsLm

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 700

Duel Record : 8-0-2

Dueling EXP :
I wanted to ask how you found this academy Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100I wanted to ask how you found this academy Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name:
Deck:

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 am

So I search Yugioh Online, I wanted to play YGO3. I see servers are closed at all.
Then I found YGOpro with this new version. On the site I saw this academy and then I joined.
Back to top Go down
Raijin

Raijin

I wanted to ask how you found this academy B4J0lrt

Team : EMS

Duel Points : 100

Duel Record : 0-0-1

Dueling EXP :
I wanted to ask how you found this academy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I wanted to ask how you found this academy Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:24 pm

I heard from a friend.
Back to top Go down
monoman01

monoman01

I wanted to ask how you found this academy Ta3ASkA

I wanted to ask how you found this academy HwqqjTc

Duel Points : 1850

Duel Record : 2-0-1

Dueling EXP :
I wanted to ask how you found this academy Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I wanted to ask how you found this academy Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Sabriel
Deck: Malefic

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:32 pm

heard from a friend (10 points if you guess who Razz)
Back to top Go down
DrollBot

DrollBot

Duel Points : 525

Duel Record : 1-0-1

Dueling EXP :
I wanted to ask how you found this academy Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I wanted to ask how you found this academy Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:22 am

I saw it on YouTube on the YGOAcademy channel
Back to top Go down
Varandune

Varandune

I wanted to ask how you found this academy VcUcs3L

Duel Points : 175

Duel Record : 1-0-0

Dueling EXP :
I wanted to ask how you found this academy Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I wanted to ask how you found this academy Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rick
Deck: Titan's Fist

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:54 am

Shubz told me XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dueling EXP :
I wanted to ask how you found this academy Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100I wanted to ask how you found this academy Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:34 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Fatz

Fatz

I wanted to ask how you found this academy Hz2cLhc

Team : Slifer Slacker

Duel Points : 375

Duel Record : 3-0-2

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet
Name: Fatz
Deck: Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:51 am

KaibaCorp site
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 am

bump
Back to top Go down
ploxerdon

ploxerdon

I wanted to ask how you found this academy KdFmSVn

Duel Points : 275

Duel Record : 0-0-3

Dueling EXP :
I wanted to ask how you found this academy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I wanted to ask how you found this academy Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Susuke Imatichi
Deck: Full Equipment

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 am

Kaibacorp site
Back to top Go down
MarinaWings

I wanted to ask how you found this academy KdFmSVn

Team : Pure Pleasure

Duel Record : 0-0-1

Dueling EXP :

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:49 pm

well i found out via zacky, and hello challenge 1 in the bag. (does a little dance)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crassus

Marcus Crassus

Duel Points : 125

Duel Record : 1-0-0

Dueling EXP :

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:08 am

You and Salik annoyed me with it and asked for advertisements like 300000000 times. Smile
Back to top Go down
cagethedarkmaster

I wanted to ask how you found this academy VcUcs3L

Duel Points : 0

Duel Record : 5-0-1

Dueling EXP :
I wanted to ask how you found this academy Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100I wanted to ask how you found this academy Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:31 am

To be honest, I was recruited here by Suspect, Who is always on the lookout for more entertainment for his friends. I was ready to quit CEA, and this is one of the sites he suggested.
Back to top Go down
2canBen

Duel Record : 0-0-0

Dueling EXP :

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:10 am

I googled "yugioh rp 2013" and found it. I signed up. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Duel_Goddess

Duel_Goddess

Duel Record : 0-0-0

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet
Name:
Deck:

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am

I found out on youtube when I was looking up different yugioh videos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to ask how you found this academy   I wanted to ask how you found this academy Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanted to ask how you found this academy
Page 1 of 1