YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm Test - Fatz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Varandune

Varandune

Dorm Test - Fatz Ta3ASkA

Dorm Test - Fatz VcUcs3L

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 175

Duel Record : 1-0-0

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test - Fatz Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Dorm Test - Fatz Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rick
Deck: Titan's Fist

Dorm Test - Fatz Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Test - Fatz   Dorm Test - Fatz EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:26 am

MATCH: 0/10 (X-X-N/A)

Deck Varandune: Blackwing Control
Deck Fatz: Evilswarm Rabbit

Match deck construction: 18/25
Match performance: 8/20

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/aleutQ99k4%2BTSt1LO78%2B5Q

Contruction:
A fairly standard Evilswarm deck. The car car d tech along with the xyz reborn tech is nice however if you plan on running car cars you should try to run a stronger trap line-up with more removal.

Performance:
Game 1: You opened with the normal monster instead of the rabbit. Granted you may have wanted to push in extra damage with the rabbit play the following turn you had no idea what deck i was playing and the risk of that rabbit being dead would have been a major hinderance on your gameflow. You also did not search out your second infestation with ophion after you used the first that you did not search. You then proceeded to not use the rabbit even though you knew I had reaper in hand from zephyros. I then proceed to dominate the board and shut you out of the game.
Game 2: You have an akward opening yet again, except this time rather than opening rabbit or card car with your 3 traps in hand you open with the vanilla. This was another case of choosing the subpar route of your opening hand. You then gained control by playing rabbit a turn after however you set a card in MP1 knowing i'm playing BW and you dont use Ouroborus's hand drop in MP1. This proves fatal to you as I activate my icarus attack and reclaim control over the tempo of the game. Then I forge a rapid attack board of acid golem, fossil dyna, and solemn judgment. That seals the game in my favor as you are unable to recover.
Game 3: N/A

SINGLE: 0/5 (Loss) Invalidated - Banned card (Miracle Fusion)

Deck Varandune: Gladiator Beasts
Deck Fatz: Classic Heroes

Single deck construction: would have been 9/20 but Invalidation = 0/20
Single Duel performanc: would have been 8/15 but Invalidation = 0/25

Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9v2j9

Construction:
Typical Classic hero build. Was built similarly to an anime variant. Could use alot of work but definitely a great place to start

Performance:
You played the hand however your deck was unfortunately outclassed by investing too much into the first turn fusion I was able to use grand mole to -3 you. You then proceeded to set dandylion and since I was playing Glads it was game over.

TOTAL: 26/100

Other Comments: You seem like you're not new but you're not a professional either. I think that the tests might not have shown you in the best light, nevertheless these are the results. I feel you'll be able to grow as a player alot at the academy. Don't forget there are retests! I will begin teaching on the teaching threads soon as well to assist players in their development, so don't forget to check every so often if I have posted anything new. You show promise, so keep dueling hard!

Different decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

GRAND TOTAL: 31/100 ------> Slifer dorm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dorm Test - Fatz Fl8ctyn

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test - Fatz Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Dorm Test - Fatz Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer

Dorm Test - Fatz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Test - Fatz   Dorm Test - Fatz EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am

Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned, Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
https://ygoacademy.forumotion.co.uk

Dorm Test - Fatz
Page 1 of 1