YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm Test - Ace Legend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monoman01

monoman01

Dorm Test - Ace Legend Fl8ctyn

Dorm Test - Ace Legend Ta3ASkA

Dorm Test - Ace Legend HwqqjTc

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 1850

Duel Record : 2-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test - Ace Legend Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Dorm Test - Ace Legend Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Sabriel
Deck: Malefic

Dorm Test - Ace Legend Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Test - Ace Legend   Dorm Test - Ace Legend EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:14 am

Replays:
GAME 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tn2bce
GAME 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/m4jk9a
SINGLES GAME: http://www.sendspace.com/file/88x0up

MATCH: Tester - Chaos Ninjas
Testee - X-Sabers

TEST INVALIDATED: USE OF BANNED CARD - MAGIC CYLINDER

Lost match x-x-x = 0 points

Match deck contruction: 0/20 (would have been 7/20)
Match Performance: 0/25 (would have been 13/25)

Construction comments:
Unfortunately you ran a banned card and so the duel is invalidated. My comments would be that it is a strange X-saber mix. I cannot really see a clear cut x-saber deck which I myself have played before as you run too many card varients with no clear purpose. Running 3 x-saber vanillas without rescue rabbit is weird, especially as other cards could be used in their place. I suggest reinforcing the good cards of the deck with stables such as reinforcement of the army and cut the cards which are not working (there are too many to mention but take a look at the replays and you will see). Cards like Fulhelmknight should be at 3; it felt to me like a mix-mashed deck.

Match Breakdown
Game 1: INVALIDATED

(I feel you over extended with boggart and troll, leaving no cards in your hand. You went for Hyunlei while I had Stardust on the field which I used to negate, leaving you with 2 set cards (none in hand) and only 900lp. Your gottoms call bought you time, but your target pashuul killed you in your SP)

Game 2: INVALIDATED

(you open badly, I manage to lock you down with White Dragon Ninja and Safe Zone and you never recover)

Game 3: N/A

SINGLE: Tester: Blackwings
Testee: Ninjas

Lost Single: 0/5

Single deck construction: 8/20
Single performance: 7/15

Construction Comments:
A better construction than your x-saber build, luckily no banned cards this time! A nice varient in your extra deck which was good to see, but again it seems to run too many cards with individual effects, i.e. it didn't feel like a full ninja deck, rather an assortment of cards. I suggest going back through the deck and testing and re-testing to find out what works and what doesn't. It is clear you do not need all ninja types in the deck, nice to see use of Duplication!

Game Breakdown
I went first and set icarus attack with a vayu on field. I believe that you were struggling from the beginning to comeback. I think you missplayed by first setting 2 before normal summoning, meaning I could clear your field leaving me free to special next turn. Ninjitsu art of duplication was nice - summoning hanzo and using effect, however I had 2 kalut in hand and you couldn't counter, sealing my victory.

Different Deck: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

GRAND TOTAL: 20/100

Other comments: It is a shame you used a banned card in the match, this score would have been higher if that had not happened.

You will be joining Slifer Red Dorm for now. You need to work more on your deck structure so that you can hopefully have a better result should you chose to take the test again!

Back to top Go down
monoman01

monoman01

Dorm Test - Ace Legend Fl8ctyn

Dorm Test - Ace Legend Ta3ASkA

Dorm Test - Ace Legend HwqqjTc

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 1850

Duel Record : 2-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test - Ace Legend Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Dorm Test - Ace Legend Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Sabriel
Deck: Malefic

Dorm Test - Ace Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Test - Ace Legend   Dorm Test - Ace Legend EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:24 am

points awarded, topic locked
Back to top Go down

Dorm Test - Ace Legend
Page 1 of 1