YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retest results : ChrisG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zacky

Zacky

Retest results : ChrisG IFqDLee

Retest results : ChrisG Ta3ASkA

Retest results : ChrisG KdFmSVn

Team : Pure Pleasure

Duel Points : 9223372036854775807

Duel Record : 0-0-0

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Retest results : ChrisG Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retest results : ChrisG Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Death
Deck: Divine Wrath

Retest results : ChrisG Empty
PostSubject: Retest results : ChrisG   Retest results : ChrisG EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Match : 8/10 ( x-o-o)

GraveKeepers vs Gladiator Fists

Match Deck Construction : 19/20
Match Performance : 22/25

Replays : Cage_test.rar

Construction -
Deck looks pretty Solid . I loved the whole stratergy based off of it . I dont think it was wise of you to Side out Reborn , its a key card and could change the phase of the game , despite the presence of Necrovalley .
I dont see a Heavy storm in your deck , despite having a large backrow , its a staple and can be effective in many situations .
Would be better to replace Roach with Maestroke , this could have saved you for a turn or two in game1 .
Siding in of Rivalry was pretty pointless as it only stops my malefics , and rather does the same damage to you as to me ( in xyz terms ) . Overall , its a creative build . Nicely done .

Performance -
Game 1 , you used up your kongo to kill my monster , resulted in me having the ability to use my own trap against you . Cyber end ensured victory on my side .
Game 2, randomly activated tenken during my turn . No major Misplays.
Game3 , No majoy misplays , i didnt really have the best hand and you took advantage of that . Nicely done

Single 5/5

Replays cage_Testsingle.yrp

Frognarcs vs Disaster Dragons

Single Deck Construction - 13/20
Single Performance - 14/15

Construction -
Creative build of Dragons using e.dragons along with Dragon ravine engine .
Frankly i dont think this deck could work that well . It looks like a random mash up of cards while keeping to the rules .
The random Orichalcos which could destroy your own isnt very pleasing . Max out on phantom beasts, and i honestly dont know the purpose of you keeping that tomohawk .
The deck , as creative and original as it is , could use a lot more work.

Performance -
No Major misplays , although i think you could have ended the duel much earlier by summoning ladd .
Was intense and fun , Well played mate.

Different Decks : 3/3

Attitude : 2/2

Grand Total : 86/100

Nicely Done Chris, For now you'll be staying in RA dorm .

Last edited by Zacky on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cagethedarkmaster

Retest results : ChrisG VcUcs3L

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 0

Duel Record : 5-0-1

Dueling EXP :
Retest results : ChrisG Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Retest results : ChrisG Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Retest results : ChrisG   Retest results : ChrisG EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:45 am

You're mistaken. The deck isn't about E Dragons, it's about a loop with Leyvaten and LADD, and is therefore a Disaster Dragon deck. The Seal of Orichalcos is there because of the Leyvaten/LADD loop. When Leyvaten equipped with LADD dies, he can re-summon, destroying my backrow. Seal of Orichalcos resists this destruction and remains, pumping my Leyvaten to 3100. In addition, if you're done battling for the turn, I can summon REDMD from my grave instead, and use him to get back Leyvaten, for a 3300 attack REDMD and 3100 attack Leyvaten equipped with LADD, ready to recur them in case of destructive effects. The suppressors are there to toolbox the engine, and to summon while either the seal is in play, or give me the access to rank 7 summons as need be. It's deadly consistent, and considering how I used it, I really don't see how you can score me low on Deck Construction. At the very least, please change the deck name, as Disaster Dragon is a well-known Dragon variant, and IS the theme of the deck.

One last point, that should give me my performance back, is that I held back on using Light And Darkness Dragon until I knew I had game because I didn't want to waste it's summon while you had Treeborn Frog in the grave. If I had summoned it at ANY other time, you could have treeborn spammed his effect to death.
Back to top Go down
Eatos

Eatos

Retest results : ChrisG Fl8ctyn

Duel Points : 1775

Dueling EXP :
Retest results : ChrisG Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Retest results : ChrisG Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Overlord Zedd
Deck: Emperor's Ascension

PostSubject: Re: Retest results : ChrisG   Retest results : ChrisG EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm

The whole test and scoring will be re-examined by Varandune who is the head teacher.

Until then thread remains unlocked and final results are to be announced.
Back to top Go down
Varandune

Varandune

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 175

Duel Record : 1-0-0

Dueling EXP :
Retest results : ChrisG Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Retest results : ChrisG Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rick
Deck: Titan's Fist

PostSubject: Re: Retest results : ChrisG   Retest results : ChrisG EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 am

After examination and interview the test results have been altered to:
Match Deck Construction : 18/20
Match Performance : 23/25

Single Deck Construction: 17/20
Single Performance: 14/15

Match: 8/10
Single: 5/5

Different Decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

This score results in a 90. Which means Chris shall be relocated and placed into the Obelisk Blue Dorm.
Congratulations. If anyone has any questions as to why these changes were made, you are more than welcome to message me in a PM.
Back to top Go down
Eatos

Eatos

Retest results : ChrisG Fl8ctyn

Duel Points : 1775

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet
Name: Overlord Zedd
Deck: Emperor's Ascension

PostSubject: Re: Retest results : ChrisG   Retest results : ChrisG EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Tester DP Awarded, New Dorm Assigned & Thread Locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retest results : ChrisG   Retest results : ChrisG Empty

Back to top Go down

Retest results : ChrisG
Page 1 of 1