YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retest results - Fatz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eatos

Eatos

Retest results - Fatz Fl8ctyn

Retest results - Fatz Ta3ASkA

Retest results - Fatz VcUcs3L

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 1775

Duel Record : 5-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Retest results - Fatz Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Retest results - Fatz Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Overlord Zedd
Deck: Emperor's Ascension

Retest results - Fatz Empty
PostSubject: Retest results - Fatz   Retest results - Fatz EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 pm

MATCH: 0/10 (x-x-N/A)

Deck Eatos: Thunder
Deck Fatz: Madolche

Match deck construction: 11/20
Match performance: 18/25

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Wqg2%2FisI4LaigQNeGSKFpA

Construction:
I can see a more theme based madolche deck you used in your test but some cards seem not to work well..SLR? In madolche you need to keep grave clean of monsters, so SLR is bad in madolches (if SDD goes to grave then Guardian Eatos is dead in your hand). Baaple and marnalmaide are situational and if you draw them early they are kind of dead. Why no messengelato?? This card is too good not to use...!! Lesson is not that much needed since madolche's use their own eff to go back to the deck. Also you need 2 ticket and maybe terraforming to search chateau. Double hootcake is also good and try giant rat in the deck,combos well. Another thing you missed: try to avoid synchro's as they will fill your grave thus leaving guardian eatos and puddingcess kinda malfunctional(eatos cannot be SS,pudding not gaining 800 atk). Tiaramisu you need to run at least 2 (if not max it).

Performance:
Game 1: You should set only prison and save your mst. Well i opened good with TKR and established field presence SS also SDD to protect my king. You were stuck with 2 pudding,hole and heavy and couldn't do much from there. Nice thing you baited heavy but i figured you might also have hole so you didn't catch me in that.

Game 2: Since your hand was not promising and with only judgment face-down you should xyz into zenmaines and not leviathan,buy some time to draw chateau maybe or something to protect you.I SS SDD again and along with paradios I took the game.

SINGLE: 0/5 (Loss)

Deck Eatos: Chaos Machines
Deck Fatz: Evilswarm

Single deck construction: 16/20
Single performance: 10/15

Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/raip9a

Construction:
Seems a quite decent build, but here's some things to attempt and change: you can try and fit 2 lances. They work like infestation and protect ophion like x 4 times. Maybe replace xyz reborn and 1 fiendish. Now for extra deck:

- 1 Daigusto Emeral
- Giant Hand
+ Photon Papilloperative
+ Utopia

Performance:
Interesting single. Sadly you opened with monsters and an mst (no traps) which you used on my BTH. A mistake you made was to attack first with heliotrope my fd assailant so you didn't get to xyz ophion and fetch infestation. Got you there! Then i set BTH and judment not leaving you many options to summon other monsters. Took advantage of your banished rabbit and then was pretty much GG.

TOTAL: 55/100

Other Comments: Your verz is good, yet the madolche deck needs adjustment. I'm sure you can show much better things overall.

Different decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

GRAND TOTAL: 60/100

You will be staying in the Slifer Red Dorm a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Retest results - Fatz Fl8ctyn

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Retest results - Fatz Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Retest results - Fatz Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer

Retest results - Fatz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retest results - Fatz   Retest results - Fatz EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 am

Tester DP Awarded & Locked
Back to top Go down
https://ygoacademy.forumotion.co.uk

Retest results - Fatz
Page 1 of 1