YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm Test - Shahroz7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monoman01

monoman01

Dorm Test - Shahroz7 Fl8ctyn

Dorm Test - Shahroz7 Ta3ASkA

Dorm Test - Shahroz7 HwqqjTc

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 1850

Duel Record : 2-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test - Shahroz7 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Dorm Test - Shahroz7 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Sabriel
Deck: Malefic

Dorm Test - Shahroz7 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Test - Shahroz7   Dorm Test - Shahroz7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Replays:
GAME 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/aeojtx
GAME 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/61ez1h
SINGLES GAME: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1w75iy

MATCH: Tester - Agents
Testee - Obelisk the Tormentor Lockdown

Lost match x-x-x = 0 points

MATCH INVALID: USE OF BANNED CARD - MAGIC CYLINDER

Match deck contruction: 0/20 (would have been 16/20)
Match Performance: 0/25 (would have been 13/25)

Construction comments:
Such a shame you used Magic Cylinder in this, what I would class as an extremely interesting build and one which I have never seen before. I would argue that if you are running an Obelisk the Tormentor deck, to have the main card at 3. Take out Magic Cylinder which is banned and add another Obelisk in, that is the first thing. I like the stalling with giant germ and the use of cards like Double Summon and Nimble Momonga. You could focus more on particular traps instead of going for a mixture which would help reinforce the deck. Cards like Safe Zone or Threatening Roar could be used instead of some other cards you run. The main card I reallylike was the use of Wattcobra, shame you don't run giraffe which would i suggest be excellent. I would take other cards out and increase the amounts of more important cards in the deck such as the Watt engine and Seal of Orichalcos which you could put 3 Terraforming in to search out. Not bad, needs improving!

Match Breakdown

Game 1: INVALID
First few turns uneventful. Not knowing what you run I allow you to summon 3 of your monsters and you bring out Obelisk the Tormentor but i counter with Hark hole next turn. I summon armory but am locked with Swords of Concealing and you summon Watt out to inflict damage, however with Archlord Kristya in hand which I manage to summon you are left to defend yourself with giant germ, but my attacking power is too great and i take g1.

Game 2: INVALID
You open defensively with zenmaines and 2 backrow and have me worried! i top a BLS in hand but you push for damage with wattcobra and have field control for the moment. I summon Doomcalibur in my turn which causes some problems for you, yoo had me on the ropes down to 2500LP, but I topped a Hyperion and it was game with me summoning BLS, Hyperion and another Doomcalibur in one turn.

Game 3:
N/A

SINGLE: Tester: Blackwing
Testee: Firekings

Lost Single: 0/5

Single deck construction: 13/20
Single performance: 10/15

Construction Comments:
I thought this was the weaker of your 2 decks, it wasnt a pure firekings build which suprised me. With other cards such as Laval Cannoneer and UFO Turtle?! I did not think these 2 worked so well with this type of deck, especially as your main focus should be around Nephtys and Garunix. Fire King Fire Cycle should be at 3 no question. I thought your tech of Prominence Knight was good, but you should look to other fire support cards and stalls such as Threatening Roar instead of cards like Molten Destruction

Game Breakdown:
I think you were unlucky in some respects in this, you played what you had in your hand well, for example using the Canonneer effect to deal me damage, however I believe you missplayed a couple of times for example when you overlayed for Black-Corn not using your yaksha effect which would have been more beneficial to you. I think this lost youfield advantage which i gained with Vayu effect. Topping Monster Reborn gives me access to your Nephthys, but you top rekindling and go for Shark Drake to try get over it. Unfortunately for you my Forbidden Lance stops you and clears your field. Topping Sirocco with a Black Whirlwind already on field seals your fate. Tributing Nephyths for Sirocco and bringing Bora the Spear to hand gives me the game.

Different Deck: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

GRAND TOTAL: 28/100

Other comments: Unfortunately, running Magic Cylinder hindered your score. Your decks are there conceptionally, keep working perfecting the deck mixtures!

You will be joining Slifer Dorm - consider a retest with new improved decks (see the comments (and without banned cards)) and strive for Ra Dorm or higher next time!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dorm Test - Shahroz7 Fl8ctyn

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test - Shahroz7 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Dorm Test - Shahroz7 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer

Dorm Test - Shahroz7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Test - Shahroz7   Dorm Test - Shahroz7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:13 am

Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned, Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
https://ygoacademy.forumotion.co.uk

Dorm Test - Shahroz7
Page 1 of 1