YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can you rate my deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khaledzouu

can you rate my deck B4J0lrt

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 0

Duel Record : 0-0-0

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
can you rate my deck Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100can you rate my deck Right_bar_bleue

can you rate my deck Empty
PostSubject: can you rate my deck   can you rate my deck EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:29 am

[img][/img]can you rate my deck Captur10
Back to top Go down
ReaperXGP

can you rate my deck IFqDLee

can you rate my deck KdFmSVn

Duel Record : 2-0-5

Dueling EXP :
can you rate my deck Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100can you rate my deck Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Cage Torrent
Deck: Water Delight

PostSubject: Re: can you rate my deck   can you rate my deck EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:02 pm

it all comes down to what your trying to accomplish with this deck. if its standard, or a turbo version on dark worlds for instance. admittedly the jammers can be nice but your putting yourself at a minus 1 hand wise. As well as the void draw, true plus 1 is nice yes if memory serves me correctly your unable to gain dark world effects from it.
Back to top Go down
cagethedarkmaster

can you rate my deck VcUcs3L

can you rate my deck Ta3ASkA

Duel Record : 5-0-1

Dueling EXP :
can you rate my deck Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100can you rate my deck Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: can you rate my deck   can you rate my deck EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:00 pm

the magic jammers don't give you any positive momentum whatsoever, as the darkworlds can only work if discarded due to an effect. Magic Jammer discards as a cost. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate your deck a 6 in playability, a 3 in construction. Spend some time practicing with it and work out which monsters, spells and traps are optimal to darkworlds.
Back to top Go down
monoman01

monoman01

can you rate my deck Fl8ctyn

can you rate my deck Ta3ASkA

can you rate my deck HwqqjTc

Duel Points : 1850

Duel Record : 2-0-1

Dueling EXP :
can you rate my deck Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100can you rate my deck Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Sabriel
Deck: Malefic

PostSubject: Re: can you rate my deck   can you rate my deck EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:45 pm

construction: 5/10
Ability to cope with a variety of decks: 6/10
Consistency: 5/10

I would give it a score of 16/30

Magic Jammer does not belong in this deck and does not give you any pluses from the discard if you were hoping it did as it is a cost of activation. I think 3 Beige is a bit too much and you should replace a Beige with another Silvaa or a Goldd. This deck does not need dark world lightning and 2 MSTs. Into the Void and Morphing Jar are risky cards and are quite slow in the current meta (morphing jar can just be popped and veilered and into the void is just risky if you are full of other spells and traps).

Improvements:

main deck:

- card left of grapha
- bronn
- beige
- morphing jar
- into the void
- 2 mst (not needed with grapha and lance)
- the forces of darkness
- magic jammer (all of them)
- 2 mirror force

add:

+ 2 silvaa
+1 night assailant (another target for tour or its dead if veilered)
+1 malefic SDD
+ 1 dragged down to the grave
+ 3 forbidden lance
+1 foolish burial
+1 bottomless
+1 deck devistation virus
+1 compulsory evacuation
+/- I would probably put one trance archfiend maybe in place of dark world lightning

Look to add other cards such as dimensional prison or eradicator which are good...you need a bit of everything in your main deck this format and then side heavily g2 dependant on what opponent runs.

Your extra deck looks good, too many rank threes imo, need a couple more 4s for example lavalval chain would be good and add a rank 8 too.

Your side deck needs a little work skill drain and royal decree maxed out, I would take prohabitions out and put a system down in, gozen match should also be maxxed out.

Hope this helps Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you rate my deck   can you rate my deck Empty

Back to top Go down

can you rate my deck
Page 1 of 1