YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cagethedarkmaster

Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer VcUcs3L

Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Ta3ASkA

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 0

Duel Record : 5-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Right_bar_bleue

Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Empty
PostSubject: Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer   Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:33 am

MATCH: 0/10 (x-x-N/A)

Deck ChrisG: Merlanteans
Deck yarintheslayer: Ice Barriers

Match deck construction: 0/20
Match performance: 0/25

Replays:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tcfwi6
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0o4j9c
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uvar1h

Construction:

This build is pure genius! Where on earth did you get all of these amazing engine ideas?
Jokes aside, you constructed quite a powerful toolbox. I like the addition of Shock Troops,
it gives you a lot more maneuverability in the deck, and combos well with prior and surface.

Performance:
You've integrated Shock Troops into your deck nicely. This will help you combo off a lot more
than the random Medium and other tech you were previously running. Big Eye in your extra deck
is bad since it's banned from testing, so I have to invalidate this result. Next time we will both
make sure our decks are up to testing standards, won't we?

SINGLE: 5/5 (Win)

Deck ChrisG: Six Samurai
Deck yarintheslayer: Fire Fists

Single Deck Construction: 20/20
Single Performance: 13/15

Not setting solemn judgment right away was a bad move, it never gives you any advantage in the hand.

Turn 6, you should have went for Vulcan instead of Lion Emperor, returning my six sam united and
your tensu to our hands. This would have given you a huge advantage, stopping my draw. Instead, you
summoned a Lion Emperor and didn't even use him.

Replay:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oxmscp

Construction:

Not too much to say with this deck. You have a good toolbox of extra deck cards to work with, and
your main deck is pretty standard. Double veiler in a single is a pretty good call, and will almost
always pay dividends.

Performance:

Maintained proper field advantage, used solemn brigade to push your combos through. Veiler'd my
Kageki summon, that really cost me game.

Other Comments:

Wow, what a change we've been through in these past 3 months, my friend. You went from an archetype-
fever 60 card Harpie deck and a similarly built Fairy deck. Since then, you've evolved into quite
the amazing duelist. You continue to improve through hard work and constant play testing. You've
found your niche in Harpies and Ice Barriers, Fire Fists, and even Inzektors. You still have a
lot to learn, but unlimited potential to offer. I look forward to seeing what you come up with
for the future.
Different decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

GRAND TOTAL: 43/100

Unfortunately, you will be in Slifer Red a little longer. You will be able to retest in a week due to tester using a banned card. Work hard to earn the 100 DP by then.

Last edited by ChrisG on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monoman01

monoman01

Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Fl8ctyn

Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Ta3ASkA

Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer HwqqjTc

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 1850

Duel Record : 2-0-1

Dueling EXP :
Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Sabriel
Deck: Malefic

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer   Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:15 am

Test invalidated - use of banned card "Number 11: Big Eye", due to the unique situation we are pending on a decision to be made by Shubz as to what will happen next. You will however remain in Slifer Dorm until further notification.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Fl8ctyn

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Dueling EXP :
Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer   Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:09 am

Tester DP Awarded, Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
https://ygoacademy.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer   Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-Test Results:yarintheslayer
Page 1 of 1