YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arcanite Spellbook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iffritman56

iffritman56

Arcanite Spellbook M2P2dgk

Arcanite Spellbook KdFmSVn

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 1125

Duel Record : 1-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Arcanite Spellbook Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Arcanite Spellbook Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Tenebris
Deck: Titan's Fury

Arcanite Spellbook Empty
PostSubject: Arcanite Spellbook   Arcanite Spellbook EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:23 pm

https://i.imgur.com/YA8tNcT.png

Okay, so I'm really struggling on the construction of this deck, because no matter how many times I tear it apart and put it back together, it just doesn't flow the way it needs to.

The base idea was to get out Magical Citadel and Arcanite Magician as soon as possible and support Arcanite with the Spellbooks. They would feed Spell Counters to MCoE so Arcanite can clear the field and overwhelm the opponent. But it never seems to be consistent, always lagging behind and the combo is halted before I can even get out Arcanite.

Any tips for this deck?

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised if I had to start this entire deck over, because it seems like a muck of cards to me. So don't hold back the criticism!

Back to top Go down
cagethedarkmaster

Arcanite Spellbook VcUcs3L

Arcanite Spellbook Ta3ASkA

Duel Points : 0

Duel Record : 5-0-1

Dueling EXP :
Arcanite Spellbook Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Arcanite Spellbook Right_bar_bleue

Arcanite Spellbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanite Spellbook   Arcanite Spellbook EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:59 am

rather than citadel, I suggest going with a mist valley build, using divine wind of mist valley. The key cards are genex blast fan, birdman, harpie's dancer. To make arcanite consistently, this is the best way; rather than focus on using endymion, I'd use the dark red enchanter to keep a consistent flow of spell counters. Arcanite Magician uses spell counters from anywhere on the field, and you can summon dark red enchanter easily with temperance of prophecy. I give you a basic main deck skeleton:

3x temperance of prophecy
2x Dark Red Enchanter
1x Magical Marionette (same concept as Enchanter)
3x Genex Blast Fan
3x Genex Ally Birdman
2x Harpie's Dancer
1x Harpie's Channeler
2x Summoner Monk
1x Magical Exemplar
1x Night's End Sorcerer
2x Terraforming
2x Divine Wind of Mist Valley
1x Magical Citadel of Endymion
2x Spellbook of Secrets
3x Spellbook of Power
2x Spellbook of Wisdom
2x Divine Spellbook of Judgment
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Solemn Warning
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Dimensional Prison
1x Call of the Haunted

This should make not only summoning Arcanite Magician easy, but using Judgment as soon in the turn as possible, then following up with spellbooks will make it easy for you to deck thin and make your combos work fast. Night's End Sorcerer is in there to help you go for a lv 6, namely tempest magician, to get in some burn if need be. Exemplar, while amazing, isn't really needed at 3; 1 is enough, if you summon it, you're winning now, or making HUGE field presence, so no need to run more than 1. Kycoo x2 will help you keep chaos decks at bay.
Back to top Go down
iffritman56

iffritman56

Arcanite Spellbook M2P2dgk

Arcanite Spellbook KdFmSVn

Duel Points : 1125

Duel Record : 1-0-1

Dueling EXP :
Arcanite Spellbook Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Arcanite Spellbook Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Tenebris
Deck: Titan's Fury

Arcanite Spellbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanite Spellbook   Arcanite Spellbook EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:07 am

Wow, this certainly made it more consistent. Thanks a bunch! Only problem is that without Divine Wind, blast fan clutters the hand, as one duel pointed out to me. If i draw a bunch of blast fans and no divine wind, I'm kinda done for. But this certainly fared better than that mess of cards i made!

Again, thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcanite Spellbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanite Spellbook   Arcanite Spellbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanite Spellbook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YGO Academy  :: Academics & Stores :: The Classroom :: Deck Help-
Jump to: