YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm Test Results - Husky1321

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eatos

Eatos

Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 Fl8ctyn

Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 Ta3ASkA

Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 VcUcs3L

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 1775

Duel Record : 5-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Overlord Zedd
Deck: Emperor's Ascension

Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Test Results - Husky1321   Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:15 am

MATCH: 0/10 (x-x-N/A)

Deck Eatos: Worms
Deck Husky1321: Photon Galaxy

Match deck construction: 11/20
Match performance: 17/25

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/NALnCizFVCgYtXoKcZPPtg

Construction:
First point I want to highlight is why only 10 cards in extra deck? Extra deck should always reach max (15) even if you are not going to use all monsters in there. I don't like the scarecrow double trap, its like trying to establish your game but doesn't help much.Better replace it with solemn brigade which you miss in main by the way. No reason for that random dangerous machine type-6 to be in your main deck..that's only gamble. Also i have some doubts about the 3 x kuriphoton, they can save you for 3 rounds but the cost is 6000 LP (too much). How can the fusion photon lizard in your extra can be summoned...??

Performance:
Game 1: No need to set accel light, could have destroyed it. With expedition you SS Galaxy-Eyes in defence mode,should have been in attack.

Game 2: Here you opened with 3 x kuriphoton (my doubts i mentioned before come true) which is pretty bad. Again setting face down expedition for no obvious reason. Your torrential caught me by surprise. When I used maxx C you ended your turn and left wizard in attack mode with 0 attack points, easy prey for me. You did well with Galaxy-Eyes effect to chain during battle step but unfortunately for you i had 2 traps down and managed to get rid of your dragon and plus at the same time with nebula. From that point you couldn't do much with 3 kuriphoton in hand and 5000 LP (seems you saved them for later but your life points couldn't allow to use them all)

SINGLE: 0/5 (Loss)

Deck Eatos: Chaos Machines
Deck Husky1321: Photon Galaxy

Single deck construction: 11/20
Single performance: 7/15

Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x5usdq

Construction:
Well I don't have something to say since it's exactly the same deck you used in match.

Performance:
I think that you started wrong your play. Instead of leaving your wizard in defence mode you could have gone Paradios with thrasher and crusher. I kept adding cards to my hand and I established field presence really quickly. Then seeing i had many monsters you went for pearl to jump over my gigant X but I mirror force you (paradios would give you +1). Kuriphoton bought you 1 more round but then game was over.

TOTAL: 46/100

Other Comments: Next time try to use different decks in match and single and work harder in construction of the deck. It's sad to lose bonus points which are easy to get.

Different decks: 0/3
Attitude: 2/2

GRAND TOTAL: 48/100

You will be assigned to the Slifer Red Dorm for now.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 Fl8ctyn

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer

Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Test Results - Husky1321   Dorm Test Results - Husky1321 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Tester DP Awarded, Dorm Assigned, Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
https://ygoacademy.forumotion.co.uk

Dorm Test Results - Husky1321
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YGO Academy  :: Dorm Rooms :: Dorm Tests :: Dorm Test Results-
Jump to: