YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guys need help with dragon decks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultimaflame

ultimaflame

hey guys need help with dragon decks V26IsLm

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 100

Duel Record : 0-0-0

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
hey guys need help with dragon decks Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hey guys need help with dragon decks Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: ultimaflame
Deck: dragons

hey guys need help with dragon decks Empty
PostSubject: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:06 pm

i am a new sto red dorm, just wondering if someone could give me some pointers on dragon deck making

Back to top Go down
Volc

Volc

hey guys need help with dragon decks IFqDLee

hey guys need help with dragon decks KdFmSVn

Team : Trojan

Duel Record : 0-0-1

Dueling EXP :
hey guys need help with dragon decks Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hey guys need help with dragon decks Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Erika
Deck: Cyberdark's Testament

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Do you think you can post a screen shot of the deck that you already? And i'll take alook at it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

hey guys need help with dragon decks Fl8ctyn

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Dueling EXP :
hey guys need help with dragon decks Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100hey guys need help with dragon decks Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:53 pm

First you need to decide what you want your deck to do, is it controlled, aggressive..
At the moment the most consistent dragon deck is chaos dragons.
This deck uses lightsworns to mill the deck so both lights and darks are in the grave. Then using the chaos dragons, bls..etc
Do abit of research before you start making the deck..you can make any type of dragon deck that you want..post a screen shot here, will be easier to help you!
Back to top Go down
https://ygoacademy.forumotion.co.uk
ultimaflame

ultimaflame

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:04 pm

hey guys need help with dragon decks Deck10
Back to top Go down
ultimaflame

ultimaflame

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 pm

i did have lightpulsar dragon and magic cylinder but this forum i have excluded them
Back to top Go down
DrollBot

DrollBot

Duel Points : 525

Duel Record : 1-0-1

Dueling EXP :
hey guys need help with dragon decks Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100hey guys need help with dragon decks Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Bro this deck is bad, you need to start again, next time use 3 or 2 of one card seems your playing anime style and 1 card each. Also limit your deck to 40 cards in the main deck to make it more consistent
Back to top Go down
Volc

Volc

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Yeah, it's pretty bad alot of random cards in it. And that Shooting Quasar Dragon, can't even be summoned you have no "Tuner Synchro monsters" you should focus on a Archtype of Dragons. Or a deck that is made round Dragons like "Chaos Dragons" Or a Dragon deck, build on summoning high level Dragons using Red eyes metal darkness dragon and Totem Dragons which i call "Dragon Lords" Ideas are endless xD
Back to top Go down
ultimaflame

ultimaflame

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:56 pm

ok ill take all ur advice on board, but is it mainly my monster cards that i should change, are my spell n traps ok??

also i originally stared with a chaos dragon deck but but fould it had weaknesses to remove from play deck so went for a more aggressive deck covering fusion, lightly syncro n xyz summons, i had won many battles thanks to FHD Very Happy

thats y i have 3 copies of masked dragon n dragon trooper

wat would u guys recommend on doing??, i luv my powerful special summon dragons lol

thanks guys

lol!
Back to top Go down
DrollBot

DrollBot

Duel Points : 525

Duel Record : 1-0-1

Dueling EXP :
hey guys need help with dragon decks Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100hey guys need help with dragon decks Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Spell and traps are also very random, solemn is a must in almost every deck (both), add torrential x2, mirror force x2, d prison x2...no single cards! Unless could need to draw it much or If the card is limited
Back to top Go down
ultimaflame

ultimaflame

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 pm

hmmm never liked torriental cus it might stuff me up haha i have reduced my cards down to 48, but i have still kept card shuffler, morphing jar and mallet to sort thru my cards quicker.

also masked dragon n troop dragons are used mainly to get out my fhd, takes a while but i play defensive while i load my gravyard with dragons.

when i tweak my deck i will post a pic here n tell me wat u guys think,

thanks for the info guys luving this site Razz
Back to top Go down
Volc

Volc

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:27 pm

If you love that mighty FHD, that much and want a deck made round him. You can use cards like (Dragon Ravine/Darkflare Dragon/Foolish Burial) and some others i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
ultimaflame

ultimaflame

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:45 pm

wat about protecting it and other dragons from effects, is wat i got: Lord of d, prime material d, starlight road enough?? should i add dragons bead??

sorry about naggin u guys with this lol!
Back to top Go down
Volc

Volc

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 am

It's cool, don't worry. And yeah they should be okay "Forbidden Lance" is good too.
(Minus monster atk by 800 for the turn but spells and traps can't do anything to it for the whole turn Quickplay card)
Not that losing 800 atk is a problem to 5000 atk xD
Back to top Go down
ultimaflame

ultimaflame

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 am

lmao true ohhh sooo true Razz hey volc can idueal u to test my deck Smile
Back to top Go down
ultimaflame

ultimaflame

Dueling EXP :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 am

go on chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys need help with dragon decks   hey guys need help with dragon decks Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys need help with dragon decks
Page 1 of 1