YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
badeed

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) B4J0lrt

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 100

Duel Record : 0-0-0

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Right_bar_bleue

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Empty
PostSubject: Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section)   Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Well i am a new user to YGOPRO

i like it so much
it must have been a lot of work to make rulings for all those cards
this is a topic about an issue not with rulings but the card Hand Destruction

if my opponent has 1 or 0 cards in his deck i can not activate this card in the YGOPRO
When you should be able to, and your opponents loses

again sorry if wrong place to post this, i just want to help make this better
and tell me where do i post bugs/ruling issues
Back to top Go down
Volc

Volc

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) IFqDLee

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) KdFmSVn

Team : Trojan

Duel Record : 0-0-1

Dueling EXP :
Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Erika
Deck: Cyberdark's Testament

PostSubject: Re: Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section)   Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Hand Destruction, can only be used while you and your opponent have 2 cards or more each.
Back to top Go down
DrollBot

DrollBot

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) V26IsLm

Duel Points : 525

Duel Record : 1-0-1

Dueling EXP :
Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section)   Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm

"Hand Destruction" cannot be activated if either play has 1 or less cards in their hand and/or remaining in their Deck. If you have "Hand Destruction" and 1 other card in your hand, you cannot activate "Hand Destruction".
Back to top Go down
badeed

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) B4J0lrt

Duel Record : 0-0-0

Dueling EXP :

PostSubject: Re: Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section)   Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Yes, but in YGO if players have lets both 5 and one of them has 1 card left in his deck it wont active in the YGPRO
Back to top Go down
monoman01

monoman01

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Fl8ctyn

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Ta3ASkA

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) HwqqjTc

Duel Points : 1850

Duel Record : 2-0-1

Dueling EXP :
Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Sabriel
Deck: Malefic

PostSubject: Re: Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section)   Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm

DrollBot wrote:
"Hand Destruction" cannot be activated if either play has 1 or less cards in their hand and/or remaining in their Deck. If you have "Hand Destruction" and 1 other card in your hand, you cannot activate "Hand Destruction".

This is correct. cards that make players draw fixed amounts cannot be manually activated if that number isn't in the decks i.e with hand destruction if there is less than 2 you cannot activate it. There is no glitch on YGOPRO it is just that you cannot use the card under the circumstances you gave.

Solved - Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section)   Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section) Empty

Back to top Go down

Issue with some rulings (could be wrong section)
Page 1 of 1