Duel Record : 6-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
30 / 10030 / 100

Character sheet
Name: HieraticReaper
Deck: Hieratics

PostSubject: Card ban.   Sat May 04, 2013 1:02 pm

I suggest that the card "Archlord Krizia" be banned from dorm testing due to the fact that when destroyed its put at the top of the deck. Resulting in most cases it would be summoned every turn if there are 4 light mons. in the grave. This card combined with Honest (by its eff of bringing back a fairy from the grave to the hand, once per turn) would be too overpowered and resulting in a rather unfair advantage. The only way to get over it after it has been summoned this way is by banishing. But I must admit that if stopped early and if you have proper knowledge and side well you may stop it, but there are other means to special summon it again. Thank you for your attention.
Back to top Go down
cagethedarkmaster

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 0

Duel Record : 5-0-1

Dueling EXP :
25 / 10025 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Card ban.   Sat May 04, 2013 2:35 pm

The problem with this is the lack of ability to consistently fill the grave to the 4 fairy limit. Even with Honest, it's not likely you'll have a monster in play by the time Kristya is destroyed to continue the "loop", as the opponent will play to disrupt, meaning destroying any light monsters you may have. There's also the fact that the opponent has to have a monster in play for you to interact with in order for the Honest loop to work. These factors make this loop nearly unmanageable. Most players don't use Kristya's special summon ability to summon it anyways.
Back to top Go down
SakuyaIzayoi

http://i.imgur.com/V26IsLm.gif

Duel Points : 100

Duel Record : 0-0-1

Dueling EXP :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Card ban.   Sat May 04, 2013 2:37 pm

I and both for and agaisnt this, as while it was a very powerful combo, as it easily destroys almost any monster, it is still easily shut down with the right cards. The combo is easily negated by cards that banishes instead of sending to the grave, such as the dimensional fissure, as honest will be gone. Other effect negating cards can be used to stop this too, such as skill drain and a herald of orange light/perfection, since these will stop either honest, kristya, or both. It's also highly situational, as it may be difficult to get honest and 3 other fairies into the grave without going over, and end up without being able to even get kristya out once

I believe that using it in the singles match shouldn't be allowed, while it is usable in the match, since you can side agaisnt it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Dueling EXP :
15 / 10015 / 100

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Card ban.   Sat May 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Hyperion is already limited and summoning kristya shows that you know how to control the grave and you keep an eye out for all possibilities, good way to earn points with testers

Back to top Go down
http://ygoacademy.forumotion.co.uk
Lelou

Duel Points : 700

Duel Record : 8-0-2

Dueling EXP :
40 / 10040 / 100

Character sheet
Name:
Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Card ban.   Sat May 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Krystia is not strong.
I think you dont want Krystia because you lost vs him.

Back to top Go down
cagethedarkmaster

Dueling EXP :
25 / 10025 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Card ban.   Sat May 04, 2013 6:22 pm

be aware that this comment is borderline harassment, Lelou. Stop insulting other players, constantly berating them and claiming that you're the best. It's unsportsman-like behavior, and will result in no one playing with you. If you continue berating my forum members, be advised that I will take administrative action.
Back to top Go down
HieraticReaper

Team : Dark Fiora

Duel Points : 575

Duel Record : 6-0-1

Dueling EXP :
30 / 10030 / 100

Character sheet
Name: HieraticReaper
Deck: Hieratics

PostSubject: Re: Card ban.   Mon May 06, 2013 5:31 am

First of all Lelou; my suggestions against Kritzia are for it getting banned for TESTING. Did I say normal dueling? No, i did not.
Second of all; you yourself said that you've been playing for years. I started playing again last year, and even before that I wasn't good. Be aware that even only having approximately one year of experience I have the 2nd best duel record on this academy, behind you. And that's because i don't duel as frequently as you do. Your unsportsman-like behaviour will cost you alot in the future. Not only online but in real life too.
Third and last of all; If i had the same enthusiasm for yugioh as you do, and the same years of practice, I would be miles ahead of you. Everyone would.
Back to top Go down
cagethedarkmaster

Dueling EXP :
25 / 10025 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Card ban.   Tue May 07, 2013 7:48 pm

I already am. I don't know about the rest of everyone XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content