YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceblade

I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd ! V26IsLm

Team : N/A

Duel Points : 155

Duel Record : 0-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd ! Right_bar_bleue

I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd ! Empty
PostSubject: I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd !   I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd ! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:34 am

greetings fellow duelist, it has been a fair while since the downfall of yugioh online, but fear not as many of us keep the dream alive by playing ygorpo!, my goal is simple, to play both online in ygorpo and in real life to the best of my ability and win big aswell as learn much from my experiences with other players, such as young gent who dressed in some very fine digs and a terrain hat like the one form jurrasic park (god i want one of those and if you don't, well then your only foolling yourself Very Happy) my dueling partime career has spanded many years including a local tournament which was both cool and bruising to a ice barrier monarch deck and special thanks to cagethedarkmaster for the deck suggestion which was terrible in a non test before you run the thing kinda of way, however i bagged a lovely rare foiled tragodedia from a random yugioh pack, players be like *WHAT?!* :p. i am currently the leader and admin of the gamer group via facebook called the arcadian mages, we are dedicated to all games and discussions, but i won't steal the academy's thunder as im here to cause mayhem with my decks gravekeepers, ice barriers and a work in progress spellbook deck and all the while making the better with suggestions on various decks such as ice barrier which players ive met seem to have a hard time to get a set tactic without resorting to water's bounce effect or even advice on spellcasters as they are my all time favourite cards in yugioh. i am also 26 this august as a slight personal detail for mature players who want a reliable partner in tag and team battles, to which i have a decent win rate vs most decks unless its a difficult draw and the oponent wants to win. it is my hope in the site that i make ra dorm because my mate is there and i have enough experience to become a serious contender in almost any battle as ive faced and beaten teammates before in the past and will help train new players in the way of dueling. my favourite cards of all time are neo the magic swordsman, sasuke samurai 1 and sorcerer of dark magic as they have excellent artwork and have kickass effects and atk, saying that because neo is normal, but how could you NOT like him? Smile well ive blabbered on long enough, perhaps longer than boris johnson at a food testing commity, but i look forward to my duel test and when i return to university this september, i will attend more real life tournaments so i can tell you all about it, ikimashou! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd ! Fl8ctyn

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd ! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd ! Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer

I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd !   I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd ! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:41 am

Welcome to the Academy! long and interesting intro Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ygoacademy.forumotion.co.uk

I am Iceblade, wielder of the grave keeper, expert to the ice barrier and all around nerd !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YGO Academy  :: Central Lobby :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: