YGO Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm Test Results - Zacky

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dorm Test Results - Zacky Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Test Results - Zacky   Dorm Test Results - Zacky EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:32 am

Chaos Machines (Tester) Vs. Chain Beat (Testee)

Won Match x-o-o = 8 points

Match Deck Construction: 19/20

Solid build. Only questionable card is Shard of Greed, maybe add a lance, book of moon or second SLR due to it being a stun deck with heavy backrow. Extra deck looked good but maybe cut bahamut and maybe add 1 Giga-Brilliant or Temtempo/Muzurythm.

Match Duel Performance: 23/25

Game 1: No misplays, I was able to set up and i drew BLS (lucky on my part) and i went for game. Nothing you could do. Safe to say you got owned game 1 lol... I mean 2 Fortresses 1 Gearframe... 1 Gear Gigant X and a BLS... Ain't nobodyyyyyy coming back from that especially with a Solemn Judgment set. I just unleashed a can of whoop asss on youuu! xD

Game 2: No misplays, used your resources correctly.

Game 3: Well played, I misplayed in reborning your tourguide which helped you establish control of them game by compulsing it back to yourself. Note to self: never reborn an opponents tourguide xD

Blackwings (Tester) Vs. Frog Monarchs (Testee)

Lost Single = 0 Points

Single Deck Construction: 18/20

Build looks good, but I would cut 1 Caius for Dark Dust Spirit, the card can be game changing and also I would maybe make space for 1 Vanity's Fiend.. but thats a personal choice.

Single Duel Performance: 13/15

Turn 7 maybe should have selected Swap frog so you have something to play off of next turn. Played well but my traps early on allowed me to establish control through out. Unlucky.

Different Decks: 3/3

Attitude: 2/2

Total: 86/100

Congratulations you have been aadiged to ---> RA Yellow! Good luck with your next test.
Back to top Go down

Dorm Test Results - Zacky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Test Results - Zacky   Dorm Test Results - Zacky EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:05 am

Locked & Dorm Assigned!
Back to top Go down

Dorm Test Results - Zacky
Page 1 of 1