PostSubject: Test Results - Winged Sora   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:41 am

MATCH: 0/10 (x-x-N/A)

Deck Eatos: T.G. Stun
Deck Winged Sora: Fortune Ladies

Match deck construction: 6/20
Match performance: 12/25

Replays: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/igP7qMBzR15e7BI969P0tg

Construction:
First of all: 2 cards only in extra deck..? That's for sure a no-no! At start of the game I thought I was facing a Fortune Lady deck but when I looked into your construction I saw some other random stuff like: cyber valley,one-shot and wander wand, d.d. sprite,jester confit..etc etc..if you like fortune lady style you must focus on that. You miss some staples like BTH. Also you run 1 x future visions and 2 x secret village? >> Too random. Deck has lack in cohesion and consistency in overall.

Performance:
Game 1: Used too early dark hole. Since you had no backrow you should have set a monster and not wait me to attack you directly with rhyno. Since you had nothing to defend yourself I won pretty easily.

Game 2: Sided only 1 decree (why not 2 ?),you drew it and activated in 2nd turn! Well lucky you. And here comes a tragic mistake: while you had me locked with decree, you mst your own decree so as to activate your device and put Gaia Knight back in my deck.
And this because your ladies (600 and 900 ATK) couldn't jump over my Gaia. Best thing you could do was to wait. Village was no problem for me and duel ended after some turns. Also why summon first your Lady Light and then use hole? Waste of resources.

SINGLE: 0/5 (Loss)

Deck Eatos: Six Samurai
Deck Winged Sora: Hero Variant

Single deck construction: 10/20
Single performance: 7/15

Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/c1tkc2

Construction:
Again i can't see cohesion in this random hero variant deck. Sparkman is dead if not used in fusion summon. Once again you lack backrow staples like bottomless,mirror force or judgment...if your fusions are destroyed then you are easy target for direct attacks, having nothing to protect you.

Performance:
You waisted all your resources way too early,also summoning malicious in atk mode for no reason. I got advantage of that and reversed the game while i was behind in LP. Torrential couldn't save you and I had secured my game with zenmaines.

TOTAL: 35/100

Other Comments: Try to work much more on your decks. Focus on speed,consistency and overall deck cohesion.

Different decks: 3/3
Attitude: 2/2

GRAND TOTAL: 40/100

You will be assigned to the Slifer Red Dorm for now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Team : Trojan

Duel Points : 2325

Duel Record : 3-0-1

Level : 1
Dueling EXP :
15 / 10015 / 100

Character sheet
Name: Rafial
Deck: Dragon Slayer